Since its establishment until today, the institution of the Polytechnic University of Tirana has gone under a continuous change, in harmony with the requirements, the development of Albanian society and culture. In this change, he has often been the generator himself and the supporting factor of creating the history of higher education (engineering in particular), technology, innovation, economy, national culture and public life.
The traditions of this University began in 1951 with the establishment of the High Polytechnic Institute in Tirana which included several major engineering programmes such as the Mechanical Engineering Programme, the Electrical Engineering Programme, and the Construction Engineering Programme. His academic staff consisted primarily of Russian lecturers and Albanian assistants, graduated from engineering faculties, mainly in Eastern European countries. Gradually, with the increase in the level of qualification and specialisation, it became possible to complete the replacement of foreign lecturers with Albanian lecturers .
Contact: +355 (04) 222 79 14 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Bulevardi "Dëshmorët e Kombit" Sheshi "Nënë Tereza".