Vlora's University "Ismail Qemali" opened on October 10, 1994 with the Decision of the Council of Ministers, no. 105, dated 28.02.1994. Initially, it began as Vlora's Technological University "Ismail Qemali", with three faculties - the Faculty of Commerce, the Faculty of Marine Engineering and the Faculty of Nursing.
The selection of these faculties was made on the basis of the tradition that already existed in Vlora for some of these disciplines. In 1919 in Vlora, the High School of Commerce was opened, one of the country's best schools at that time. During the 1970s and 1980s, a branch of the University of Tirana was opened for the programme of Economics, Navy Academy and the Medical High School, which in many aspects served as the foundation for the establishment of faculties of the University of Vlora.
Contact: +355 33 222288 | email@example.com | L. Pavarësia, Rr. Kosova 9400 Vlorë, Shqipëri